Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Butterflies, Chicks, and Life Cycles, Oh my!

This week is Spring Break here in Texas.  Before we left for Spring Break, we started incubating our eggs and snagged some caterpillars to watch their life cycle.



My littles LOVED sitting and watching the eggs and caterpillars!  

Since it's a season of life cycles in my room, I started making some life cycles units for my little store.  I finished up the butterfly unit.  (Which is free until Thursday!)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Butterfly-Life-Cycle-A-Science-and-Literacy-Mini-Unit-1156405





I always love going to school on breaks (and Saturdays) because the school is so quiet and I can get so much done.  I plan on going later in the week to get things ready for our two weeks of life cycle fun!

I also need to change out some centers and get some things organized.  Before our break started, I did get our dramatic play center changed into a flower shop.



 We also enjoyed a visit from a special hat wearing kitty.


Just a whole lot of random, spring filled fun in pre-k land!

Oh, and look at the yummy (sprinkled!!!) donut one of my littles brought me.  Sprinkles to Spring Break!


2 comments:

  1. Is there anyway I can still get this butterfly unit free? can't believe I missed that great opportunity! :(

    egomez@culpeperschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anyway I can still get this butterfly unit free? can't believe I missed that great opportunity! :(

    egomez@culpeperschools.org

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...