Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Oriental Trading Goodies

Happy Tuesday!  I was recently contacted by Oriental Trading to review some of their goodies in my classroom.  

I was sent some fabulous products that my pre-k littles enjoyed.

We loved getting finger lights that we used to hunt for pictures of things that started with the sound /l/.



I got a class set, so everyone enjoyed the hunt at the same time.  It was oodles of fun!

We also got sticky hands to make a 5 senses "sense of touch" activity.  The hands were completely sticky after we pulled off the back.  Students then stuck different textures that we could feel to the sticky part.



Our favorite items were the bowling sets.  We were able to get five sets, which have allowed for fun group games!  We used them for our 50th day of school to practice letter printing.  I gave groups of students a set of pins with letters attached to the front.  Students bowled and recorded the letters of the pins that fell over.


Thank you for the great goodies, Oriental Trading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...