Sunday, September 15, 2013

Number Boards

We started learning about what numbers are in Pre-K last week and I wanted to start in on number study this week.

I created some number boards for numbers 1-10 so that my little learners can be actively engaged in making representations of each number, forming the number, and counting the number.


There are pieces that are permanently attached to the board and pieces that can be removed with velcro so that I only had to make one board, but change out the pieces for the number we are working on.

You can purchase this in my store for only $3.  Click below to grab it.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a the great ideas that I have gotten from your blog! I continue to follow you! One question - Where did you pruchase the BEE TENT? I really want to have this in my room since my theme is on BEES! I hope to hear from you!
    Thanks again,
    Maryann
    brennemm@carlisleschools.org

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...