Sunday, September 29, 2013

I heart Dollar Tree for Halloween!

Happy weekend friends!  I just have to say that I love Dollar Tree!  Here are some of my fabulous finds for Halloween:

This little game was used to reinforce numbers 1, 2, and 3.  It came with tiny dice that I will save for a St. Patrick's Day game in March.  I created my own dice with cubes and write numbers 1, 2, and 3 on them.  They really enjoyed the game and did great at taking turns and accepting loss, which is just as important to learn as numbers 1, 2, and 3.



I found these batty bat glasses and they are being used for a Literacy Station activity.  Students wear them and then go on a letter hunt.  Hunting for letters is so much more fun with bat glasses, right?




For the letter hunt, students chose a letter wand that I created from door hangers and stick-on foam letters.  thanks Dollar Tree!


I also found this crazy Candy corn puppet that will come out when we do Abby's Candy Corn Bandit at the end of October.


One last fabulous find were these ice trays that are shaped like pumpkins.  I plan on using them as ten frames.



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...