Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Give me a break!


(Do y'all remember that song slogan?  Is it still the song for Kit Kats?)

If only a Kit Kat was the break I could have daily, but my dresses would get tight.  Sigh...

But our kiddos need breaks during the day to keep their minds going.  We all know that.  Brain research tells us, but so do our students when they begin looking like wiggle worms on the carpet.

I created this freebie to give my students breaks when needed. 
 To use this freebie, just leave the PDF open and allow student to click on a picture with the computer mouse.  Each icon is hyper linked to the dance on YouTube.


Click here to grab it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! My kids love brain breaks and ask for them all the time. The bummer is that our district filter system blocks YouTube, so I have to download them at home and take them into school. I'm going to do that with some of these you! I already have some of them.

    Lisa
    Always an Adventure in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the brain breaks. I think my kiddos will really love these!

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...