Sunday, July 22, 2012

My new unit...

Happy Sunday!  A few days ago I posted that I was about to finish a new unit and would give it to the first three people who guessed what it was about.

Here it is...




It's a pumpkin unit!

Click on the pic above to check it out at my little shop.  It will be on sale through Tuesday evening for $3.  

Oh, and congrats to Diane and Kelly for guessing correctly!  I have sent it to you.  

Talk to you tomorrow!  I am going to participate my first ever Made it Monday!  I can't wait to show you my little creations!

6 comments:

  1. Looks cute! I am a new follower!
    tjulch@mpsomaha.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great...can't wait to see what you've made!
    Vickie
    Mrs. Plant's Press

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! This would be perfect for my pumpkin day. I'm adding it to the wishlist! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you so far ahead? I am stressed out for back to school!!! haha
    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...